The fashion tea party which we had last Saturday was a blast!
We had such a fun time and I received so many positive comments from everyone who was there – from the bloggers to the designers. I’m really happy that I found such lovely blogging girls to collaborate with and I’m sure we’ll be meeting many more times.
Now let me show you some photos from the tea party and the creative networking…
- To take fashion off the catwalk and bring it to the real women through bloggers, because we have our own fashion style and we come in all sizes. We met to have a professional photo shoot and 4 fashion bloggers were styled up and dressed to pose in front of the camera.
- Bloggers had the chance to meet inspiring designers and fashion brands and talk to them personally in a relaxed East London atmosphere.
- Fashion designers had the opportunity to show their latest collections and share the inspiration with fashion bloggers.
- Charlotte from Crave Green Velvet – born in Hackney, currently based in Essex. She’s studied Art, Fashion & Photography in Colchester. Her blog is a beautiful expression of her versatile fashion style and I think she’s born to be in front of the camera!
- Sam from Beautifie – Business & Management graduate working as a business analyst in a large company. Having such a serious profession, her blog is the creative outlet to all things fashion and beauty.
- Rebecca from Bec Boop – another girl with a serious profession. Bec is an accountant who moved from Ireland to London just a couple of weeks ago. She also completed Introduction to Fashion Design course in Limerick School of Art and Design.
- Jessica from Look What I Got – a London girl with a very busy working schedule. She’s a marketing graduate and works as a digital marketing specialist, managing a group of bloggers herself. Her blog is where her passion for fashion and her own style can be adored.
- American Eagle Outfitters – this was my surprise for the bloggers, which I kept secret until the event. AEO have been dedicated to providing affordable quality clothing in the USA since 1977 and now opened their first stores in the UK. The bloggers and the whole creative crew were introduced to the latest collection and we all loved the fitting of the garments and the feel of the fabrics.
- ChopShopLdn – a few weeks ago I showed you my friend Mae and her newly open shop for contemporary urban fashion in Camden Market. Read more about her clothing here.
- Mojiana – British brand for contemporary luxury fashion accessories, designed by the talented artist Moji Salehi.
- Lubka Christova – Creative Director
- Rod Leon – Photographer
- Tish Strachan – Fashion Stylist
- Maria Johnson – Makeup Artist
- Tamara Meade – Makeup Artist
Thanks to Moji for capturing so many cool behind the scenes shots during the photo shoot. See more on Facebook.