With the long weekend right in front of us, I think it’s time for another giveaway. As the weather is warming up and we are layering down, why not play with some skin art?
Skin Art glitter tattoos are a new way to temporarily ink yourself… with glitter! The glitter designs are ultra easy to create, and last for up to 5 days. Follow the steps below to find how to use them and how to win a pack for yourself!
How to Apply
- Remove white backing from your chosen stencil, and place adhesive side down on to the skin. Press firmly, ensuring there are no wrinkles. Remove the clear film from the top of the stencil.
- Apply the glue evenly over the skin showing through the stencil, and leave for around 10 seconds.
- Using the applicator brush, apply your chosen glitter(s) to fully cover the areas of glue, press down the glitter, then dust away any excess.
- Remove the stencil to reveal your design! Your tattoo will last for up to 5 days, depending on the designs, your skin type, and where it is applied, but can be removed sooner if required by gently exfoliating the area with an oil-based product.
What can you win
- star stencil
- 2 jars of glitter – black & silver
Follow the rules in the RaffleCopter below.
Terms & Conditions:
This giveaway is open internationally. To be in the draw to win a Glitter Tattoos, all you have to do is follow my social profiles. Please, tick the steps which you’ve fulfilled below in the Rafflecopter – I check them all manually! Don’t get tempted to cheat 🙂
All social accounts created and used exclusively for playing giveaways, will be banned from the competition.
Only genuine users, please!
I will choose a random winner when the rafflecopter stops accepting entries. The lucky winner will be announced on the blog and will receive an email from me. If the winner doesn’t reply with their post address within 3 days of receiving the email, I will dismiss that person and will choose another winner. So make sure you’re watching this space and checking your inbox.
Glitter Tattoo Ideas
I’ve put together a little board on Pinterest to get you inspired. You can use the star stencil provided in the package or simply create your own stencils or even draw freely. Here are some ideas..